Sign in to follow this  
gr8outdoorz

Glenn Springs Lake! Any Tips?

All my locals! I'm headed out to Glenn Springs this weekend. Anybody been out there lately? How's the fishin been?

Thanks in advance!

All my locals! I'm headed out to Glenn Springs this weekend. Anybody been out there lately? How's the fishin been?

Thanks in advance!

x2! Would like to hear if anyone has been catching them!

Jeff

Haven't made it out there this year. Will definitely be going before long though.

x2! Would like to hear if anyone has been catching them!

Jeff

Well I spent Saturday and Sunday out at Glenn Springs. What a beautiful weekend to be on the water :eyebrows: . water temps were 63-64. Never saw anything resembling beds so don't think any spawning going on yet, however most were caught in 2-6 fow in the timber field on SW end of the lake. Fishing was a little slow. Got 4 decent ones sat (biggest was 4.56) :drinking-62: and 3 dinks sunday. All were taken on spinnerbaits. Couldn't buy a bite on anything else :cry3: Regardless of the bite, it was a great time on the water! Already have plans to head back there this Sunday (weather permitting).

went to glenn springs about the first week of april and had a good time. only caught a couple small bass on soft jerkbait and 4 small crappie about 8 in, caught them on minnows. possibly going this saturday to try them out. anybody had any luck? thanks for the tips last time on where to go it truly is a beautiful lake! geese and osprey, turtles and calm water. had a great time and look forward to going back!

Anybody been lately? Might head out there this afternoon....

Jeff