I would like to start by saying I have just had the pleasure of fsihing with an Airrus 2.0 and the 2.5 co matrix.I have found them to be truly a great fishing rod in design truly innovative technology i think that is adhead of its time . Ken whiting the original designer and inventor of the Airrus rod still continues to amze the fishing industry with his unquie design which incorporate buckey paper and uses this to design the strongest most sensitive fishing rod.

The 2.5 is even more impressive with its sensitivity light weight and zero fatigue which allows you to catch fish after fish and I mean big fish the strength virus the weight almost to good to be true.

This comes form the incorporation of Buckey paper radial weave on the mandrel to give these rods light weight super sensitivity and strength.

I am truly impressed in my eyes this is the most technically advanced rod on the market today.

I am in the WOW Zone.

The Nano fusion is due out in April the entire Airrus series of rod catches the eye with its looks and makes a beliver and a truly better fisherman once any individual fishes with an Airrus rod.

Francesco Grogori Di bene has done a fantastic job putting the final ascetic to these incredible rods.

The megaphone effect which is incorporated into each Airrus rods by design, provides enhanced vibrations that travel from the fishing line to the rod through to the butt and continue to radiate in the butt section.

Once you fish with them that when it will make you a true beliver.

Has anyone else fished an Airrus rod 2.0 co matrix ?

i have 4 nanofusion's 7 medium casting, 7 heavy casting, 7´6 extra heavy casting and a 7 mh spinning and let me tell you they are worth every penny super sensitive a little heavier than most of the rods now a days but the power you get it's simply amazing.

try one you won't be disappointed.

I have an older Airrus.  I agree it is a powerful rod, but the sensitivity on my model leaves a lot to be desired.  One reason why I never tried another.  I think it was my first quality rod, and at the time I thought it was great.  Since then I have purchased several other brands.  It didn't take long to realize I would be limiting its use.  Matter of fact it hasn't been used the past 3 fishing seasons.

Glad to hear the new models are an improvement.

I have an older Airrus.  I agree it is a powerful rod, but the sensitivity on my model leaves a lot to be desired.  One reason why I never tried another.  I think it was my first quality rod, and at the time I thought it was great.  Since then I have purchased several other brands.  It didn't take long to realize I would be limiting its use.  Matter of fact it hasn't been used the past 3 fishing seasons.

Glad to hear the new models are an improvement.

I am curious, how old is yours?

Mine is the 2005 version and it rocked sensitivity wise.  It was also my first dip into mid end, I still have it but it has kind of rotated out of my rotation.  (Not because I don't like the rod, but it is a Spinning Rod MH/F Rod, normally I use a baitcaster instead of spinning in that power/action.)  It is now used as my spare for my wife.  I have been thinking of getting one of newer ones as they do seem pretty awesome looking, but just didn't dive into it yet.  

Purchased used in 2009.  It is the Ultra XL 7' MH.  TT tested the 7'M Med-Fast and gave it a 9.0 and Editor's Choice Award.  Maybe I need to learn how to correctly place my fingers on the blank as TT reported strikes to be very discernible with very few misses.  The short extension couldn't be found, so I only have the long extension.  Okay by me as I cast 2-handed, and don't think the shorter extension would feel right.