Sign in to follow this  
GLADES

Kotg 3

Any of you guys pre-fishing Clewiston or fishing McMillians Belle Glade on Saturday?

Macmillans on Saturday

I am definately fishing KOTG3 Sunday. Going to try and get out Thursday or Friday, for some pre-fishing.

Where is KOTG this weekend?

Where is KOTG this weekend?

Clewiston. Gambler only baits. Registration starts at 4AM.

How did it go this weekend? Anybody fish McMillians on Saturday? The guys I talked to tore it up on Saturday.

Yesterday was a different story at the KOTG qualifier...pretty tough fishing. Me/Jack caught a few in the morning, then that nasty squall came through. Pretty much ripped up the area we were fishing, and had to move. Caught a nice fish (7.11) punching mats at our second spot. Thought I had a chance at big fish for the series, until Feller/Belits weighed an 8. That will probably stand, as I can't imagine any 8lbers being caught at Holiday Park. A little bit bummed. I could use that Minn Kota Talon...

Anyway...we finished 13th and won the "Lucky 13" award: $100BPS gift cards. Should put us in the top 10 in overall standings, for now... We need to somehow find a fish out at Holiday Park, now....uggg. :(

post-22462-0-50693800-1330966988_thumb.j

How did it go this weekend? Anybody fish McMillians on Saturday? The guys I talked to tore it up on Saturday.

Yesterday was a different story at the KOTG qualifier...pretty tough fishing. Me/Jack caught a few in the morning, then that nasty squall came through. Pretty much ripped up the area we were fishing, and had to move. Caught a nice fish (7.11) punching mats at our second spot. Thought I had a chance at big fish for the series, until Feller/Belits weighed an 8. That will probably stand, as I can't imagine any 8lbers being caught at Holiday Park. A little bit bummed. I could use that Minn Kota Talon...

Anyway...we finished 13th and won the "Lucky 13" award: $100BPS gift cards. Should put us in the top 10 in overall standings, for now... We need to somehow find a fish out at Holiday Park, now....uggg. :(

Fantastic photo!

Very nice Mike.