bass fishing

fishing

fishing
fish for bass

fishing tips

fish

Photo

Sale At Dicks

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10 replies to this topic

#1 LgMouthGambler

LgMouthGambler

Live Life 1 Cast At A Time

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,901 posts

Posted June 27 2012 - 05:38 PM

Stopped at the Dicks in WPB on my way back from the Hospital. There is a pretty good sale going on. Stocked up on some Strike King KVD cranks, buy 3 get 1 free. Worms, jerkbaits, and a Daiwa 2 pc rod for $20, that I need for when I travel to NC in Oct. Ended up with around $75 worth of stuff for $40. Sale ends the 30th, I dont know if its all of them, it should be though.
Work Hard, Fish Harder
Fish Shimano, Fish Longer
Keep A Happy Wife
And Fishing Wont Be A Barter <",)))><{

#2 Jigfishn10

Jigfishn10

Hawg

• Pro Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,000 posts

Posted June 27 2012 - 06:10 PM

Thx for the heads up, I need a few things, so I'll ckeck DSG out tomorrow on my way home from work.

"I don't know of any other bait out there that appeals more to quality fish than a jig does." ~ Denny Brauer

#3 jj'sbassinforfun

jj'sbassinforfun

Dink

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 198 posts

Posted June 27 2012 - 07:27 PM

20% off the Rapala's! I loaded up on my DT's. Wish they had a larger selection and maybe some DT-20 metals. I did get a few of the new Ike's inks though.

#4 Dan:

Dan:

I Love Bass Fishing!

• Members
  • 6,879 posts

Posted June 27 2012 - 07:46 PM

Check the clearance sections too. All clearance tackle is an additional 25% off the clearance price right now. A good example is the Shimano Saros which can be had for right around $75 right now.
nVA bass

#5 MichiganFishing1997

MichiganFishing1997

Life's a game, But fishing's serious.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 716 posts

Posted June 28 2012 - 09:07 PM

Just went and got a few things there today, what i like is that over here, theres a bunch of Rapalas in the clearance section, which means an extra 25% off!

#6 deep

deep

I Love Bass Fishing!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,883 posts

Posted June 28 2012 - 09:11 PM

Mine had Zoom and Yamamoto plastics 20% off, and probably some hardbaits too on sale.
Posted Image

#7 MichiganFishing1997

MichiganFishing1997

Life's a game, But fishing's serious.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 716 posts

Posted June 28 2012 - 09:13 PM

Yeah same here, there was a lot on sale for tackle.

#8 SirSnookalot

SirSnookalot

Jack Crevelle, the Ultimate Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,482 posts

Posted June 29 2012 - 01:18 AM

I was at Dicks yesterday in Boynton, didn't look at any tackle only reels. I broke a guide on my cuda rod which is a heavy, I replaced it with a mh (saw the line weight and didn't even notice the power), I wanted to get a lighter weight reel, not size for the rod. I was disappointed in the available stock at Dicks, they didn't have the reel I was interested in. I'll stick with my Cabo 30 for the time being, with a max drag of 23# and very smooth, but it has a limited line capacity with 14# mono and it's a heavy reel. I didn't see the saros at that price but that reel is little underpowered, heavy too in a 4000. I may try the Dicks in WPB later today.

I can teach you all you need to know, but I'll never teach you......ALL I KNOW !
http://www.bassresou...h-florida-fish/

#9 tomustang

tomustang

Wife ALWAYS wins

• Members
  • 4,003 posts

Posted June 29 2012 - 02:41 AM

They're odd what have in stock, all the ones by me finally started carrying Crucials and Veritas, they didn't even have anything better than a Symetre or Cardinal 400 for a long time and now they have Smokes and CI4 2500's. Never a Saros. Weirdest thing is they had two Sahara 3000's pop up out of no where and were clearanced at $60 with 25% off on top..

Tom

Getting closer.

#10 ChiCityBasser

ChiCityBasser

I Love Bass Fishing!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,543 posts

Posted June 30 2012 - 07:20 PM

Just made a stop at Dicks and picked up the Tec Spec 7'6" MH/XF Casting telescopic rod for $49.99 which is rated for 1/4 to 1 oz to use as a jig rod. I also have the 7' MH/F spinning rod which I use for plastics and its a great rod and very sensitive and hoping for the same results with the new purchase.
Gil
Favorite Product Line: Rods:Cabelas XMLTi/XML/Prodigy. Reels; Quantum PT
Quantum Posse

#11 buzzfrog

buzzfrog

Just on the shore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,016 posts

Posted June 30 2012 - 07:43 PM

dicks sent me a 20.00 score card reward, idk why, i may spend 20 a month there, anyway also had a 10 off of 50, so i spent 20 for 50, stocked up on rebel topwaters, spooks, horney toads. triline was 2 for 6, a kvd frog and a few cranks, aint bad at all, and the gf even spent little at the ulta(make up store) then went out to eat, all inspired by dicks today, lol