Primus

Anyone Throwing The Reaction Innovation Big Dipper ?

I have a few bags coming in from tackle warehouse and just wanted to see if anyone is having success with the bigger size and how you are rigging them. Thanks

I've never fished one. A little too big for me. I like the Skinney Dipper. Let us know how you like them.

I throw a Gambler big ez which is approximately the same size.I texas rig weightless with a 6/0 gamakatsu ewg.The big ez has a little better thump to it but the big dipper will work just fine.Just sayin if you like the big dipper,try the bigez in copperfield.

I've also never used the big dipper, but do in fact use the big ez in florida five-o color. They are both great baits. I love the scent on the gambler baits, but I think I like the action of the dippers better, especially on the dive.

I only fished it for a few minutes the other day, turns out the fish were crushing a chrome Yozuri Rattlin' Vibe in slightly deeper water. Rigged it on 7/0 davis 1/4 oz keel hook with retainer. It stayed up higher in the water column than a regular skinny dipper would have with the same amount of weight which it would be expected on a larger soft plastic. Really liked how it looked in the water, of course the fish will ultimately decide if it's a mainstay in my tackle box I will certainly update as it get's more time in the water.