Sign in to follow this  
grizzlygriff

New Guy

Hey yall. Im new to the forum, as a member anyway, I've been looking around for some time and decided to go ahead and register. My name is Matthew I'm living in Hinesville, Ga (just south of Savannah) I've always fished but just started taking it seriously about 2 years ago, after I came home from Afghanistan. I recently got my first boat 14' 1985 Landau jon boat, it may not be much to look at but it floats!!! But I just thought I'd stop by and introduce myself. I plan to keep on learning from you guys. Also, is their anybody from my area on here I have questions about a few local ponds. Thanks

Great having you with us.

We are here to answer your questions.

Sometimes we get passionate about a subject and also get on some guys for their posts but overall we all get along and share a lot of information about bass fishing and life.

You live in a wonderful part of the world. I love that area and have always enjoyed vacationing down your way.

Welcome.................

Welcome Home!

I have fished almost every pond there. Let me know which pond you are refering to and I may be able to help you catch some more fish. Also let me know how the fishing is going there as I am in Afghanistan right now.