nashua fisherman

Just Bought A Bass Boat, Looking For Productive Waters In S Nh

just boughta 93 tracker pro17. i am looking for productive fishing spots in southern new hampshire or north eastern mass. thanks in advance.---tom

post-18280-0-81883600-1339443297_thumb.j

Congrats on the boat. I have had good luck on Great pond in Kingston Nh and Swains lake in Barrington Nh,

Congrats! Grab yourself a copy of Clarks NH fishing guide, it lists all bodies of water in NH and tells you whats in there as well as where the launch is. It will be well worth the $20.

Congrats! Grab yourself a copy of Clarks NH fishing guide, it lists all bodies of water in NH and tells you whats in there as well as where the launch is. It will be well worth the $20.

Well said deakNH03. Some real good info in that book. Gary takes a lot of time to get the reports down.Every fisherman in NH should have a copy of that book. With having a boat you will quickly find that there are allot of lakes in S. NH however getting access is an entirely different beast. Good luck with the boat.

i havetheclarks bookfrom 93'and was told from northern bass not to bother with thenew one. there are alot of places in there thatno longer have access. i have been to spofford, hopkinton res, potanipo and canobie lake, but was looking for more productive waters.places.

Try Kingston lake, also massebesic.

Lots of smaller lakes here in southern NH. You can try, Canobie Lake, Nashua River, Robinson Pond, Ottarnic pond, Pow wow river, Country pond(it does have some parking issues), and Big Island Pond. HTH tight lines...

Nashua River, Robinson Pond and Ottarnic pond arent that good. how do i get a key for b.i.p.?

Your right, those 3 places suck. BIP, I believe you have to be a resident to get a key, but if you go to the launch it has a phone number to call, it might even be in the Clarkes book. Kingston pond is worth the trip, and Canobie is pretty good, both have a launch and parking.

BIP back in the day had a "pay for launch" type deal you would buy a key for the season and have access to the launch. I have no idea if that is still in effect. It is worth a call tot hat number by the gate. Robinson I havent fished, Ottarnic I have spotty success, Nashua River is great you should give it another try. Granted I havent fished it in a few yrs, its a good spot. It is certainly possible that it ha slipped some since I last fished it. I know there is a decent number of people that fish from shore up on the other side of the golf course and literally trash the place and do not follow any limits or licenses.

Lake Massebesic. She's a tough nut to crack, but once you do you will be very, very happy.

• Like 1

Come on Tom. You know where to fish lol. With you new to you bass boat it's tougher to find good spots without knowing someone. Jon boat is your best friend for sneaking onto big bass ponds. Call me up kid and I'll take you to a few good spots that my son and I have fished. Heck you own me one anyway lol.