Sign in to follow this  
atxjess

Anyone Have A Extra Spincast Reel.

I just recently got all setup to fish after saving money for a couple months. And joined a private employee only lake. The reel I got was a Zebco 33 that I was gonna use on a Emmrod which uses a spincast or baitcasting reel. But the the zebco broke after just a few cast and a tiny spring flew out. If I return it I'm only able to get back the same thing. And I already blew my budget on what I already bought with the fee for the lake and everything. I was wondering If anyone has a extra reel laying around they could ship me? I know how this seems like I'm just trying to get something for free. But I really want to get out there and fish with my dad and brother and don't know what else to do with money so tight.(The lake allows guest for a fee). Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Take it back and get a replacement. They are pretty decent reels. I have a very old zebco from over 10 years ago and it still works like a charm although I don't use it anymore. I also have the zebco 33 or 66 gold that works great, but I switched over to spinning reels a few years ago.

You can take it back for replacement, or you can contact Zebco. Their customer service dept. is fantastic, and they'll most likely send you the parts for free. I had an issue with a 33 Platinum a few years ago and they had the replacement parts in my mailbox in about a week.

Our members are a very generous group and often help fellows out.

However, to come here looking for a handout on your first post is

inappropriate.

This thread is closed.

-Kent a.k.a. roadwarrior

Global Moderator

• Like 2