Sign in to follow this  
j.bruno

Weight Question Pics Included

Hey guys last year i was fishing one day and i didnt have a scale on me. I thought this bass was over 5 lbs. Tell me what you think. I included 2 pics. The first pic is a 4lb 10 oz bass i caught. Both pics were taken about the same distance away. The second pic might be a foot or 2 further then the first pic at the most. (Different Boats) Thanks

imag0138xr.jpg = 4lb 10 oz

Now the fish in question.

mebass.jpg

I think the first pic of the 4.10 fish looks bigger than the 2nd but like u said it could just be the difference in the camera shot. But it is def over 4.5

It's hard to say. They look about the same length, but I'm thinking that the second's belly isn't as fat as the first. It might be a few ounces less than the first. :Idontknow:

I have no clue as to the answer as I have yet to weigh a bass,if I get a nice one I just stretch it out next to my arm with my fingertips extended and hope it's longer then my elbo,if it is i measure it length and girth quickly before tossing it back and use a calculator at home.

Don't know the weight but they're both good ones WTG! The second appears thicker to me so could be a 5 easy enough...

The second one looks longer and thicker throughout than the first one, I wouldn't be surprised at all if it was 5.

Ok guys thanks for all your input on this.

This is why I bought me a Berkley scale at wally world for $5. I got tired of people around me telling me that my bass didn't weigh as much as I thought they did. LOL

Nice fish. Looks over 5 to me