I'm very curious about p line products as I've heard really good things. I have some cxx spooled on one of my swimbait rods and so far I like it a lot. I use sunline and love it but it's not readily available in my area and I'm having to pay extra for shipping everytime I order. P line is always stocked at my local tackle shops so im wondering if I should make the switch. What do you guys think? All opinions welcome. Not a seaguar fan at all so no need to recommend it.

The only P line product I've used is floroclear, I've given up on it, back with trilene xl.

It's the only line I like from them now but I only use it crankbaits though. Good line IMO :)

I have been using the P-line FC for a while now. No complaints. It does its job. You will know when its time to replace though. It coils up pretty good. I just replace and keep fishing. ( I use line conditioner also)

Awesome, thanks guys. I was checking it out the other day and it looked and felt like toray fluoro but of course you cant really tell how good it is until you fish it. Maybe I'll give it a shot and see what happens.

It's great stuff. The memory isn't too bad and it's tough and sensitive. There is better fluoro out there, but not for the money IMO.