tugsandpulls

Dicks Sporting Goods

hurry get to dicks there 50% off clearence items is goin on i got some kvd cranks and spinnerbaits and gy worms all for 16$ yippee

Now you tell us. I just cleaned them out of the four inch senkos, watermelon w/ blk & red flake. They had them marked down 20%, 5.39 per pack. Oh well, a dollar late, and a day early.

When does this clearance end? I don't think I can swing over to Dicks until the weekend. It'll probably be picked over big time by then I'd imagine.

Now you tell us. I just cleaned them out of the four inch senkos, watermelon w/ blk & red flake. They had them marked down 20%, 5.39 per pack. Oh well, a dollar late, and a day early.

Don't feel bad, the clearence sale typically only applies to prices ending in .97 or .47. I doubt that your senko purchase would've been 50% off.

I went today and made the mistake of making it the last store after going to the zoo, tgifridays, shoe shooing with the wife and kids. Wife was complaining her feet hurt 1 year old was screaming and crying the 3 year old was cryin to look at hunting stuff bows and guns specficly. All I got to pick up 1 pole a loomis gl2 before I was about to pull my hair out and just left withou looking at anything else.