bigt89

#test Question In Bulk

I'm trying to buy some fluorocarbon in big roll stores only supply ande and big game mono so I need to go through eBay or basspro. I hear fluoro has more upsIDE then mono. Im looking into getting seaguar fluorocarbon for my baitcasters. Figured give that a try they make the beat leader for off shore fishing that's all we use here. My question is what #test should I get I can't find it in 15 as small as 4 6 8101220 and 25. What pound should I be getting I have 15# berkley trilene 100% on my revo but they do t have it in big spool on eBay in America just over seas.

# Test would entirely depend on what and how you are fishing. 12 to 17 would be suitable for most baitcasting outfits, where as a spinning reel 6 to 10lb...but again, kind of need to know your intentions before anyone can help you narrow your selection.

i buy 1000-yard bulk spools of seaguar through poorfish outdoors. i use 15-20 lbs. test for spinnerbaits, squarebills and football jigs. i use 12 lbs. test for most soft plastics and 8-10 lbs. test for jerkbaits and 6 lbs. test for dropshot, shakeyhead, tubes and dartheads.