Sign in to follow this  
Root beer

The Game: Part Iii

LSU's offense gave us a fit, they really took advantage of the off-week and got better. They played their heart out. With that said, what a game!! Mad Hatter's gamble failed every time!! Love it! If you're a college football fan, this had it all! Failed gamble, adversity, turnovers, questionable calls, and both teams just kept pounding each other til the final whistle. McCarron was absolutely clutch on that final drive.

LSU gashed us at times on the ground and we did the same. It looked like both teams gave every energy they had to create those holes against two of the best defenses in all of college football...

What a game. :smiley:

Great game. As was ND and Pitt

Jeff

BTW I was happy with both outcomes

LSU owned the tide in the 2nd half until the last 2minutes & change. It was like someone turned on a light switch. I kept wondering what would have happen if LSU went for the fourth down instead of the failed field goal on their last possession. Jeff is right the ND & Pitt game was pretty entertaining as well.

Made me sick...LSU outplayed Bama for 3 quarters of that game. Les Miles mad some very questionable calls and Copelands penalty hurt us bad. Should have went for 4th and 4 instead of kicking a 54 yard fg and should have kicked instead of faking a fg on 4 and 12. Mett looked 1,000,000,000,000 times better and our rushing game was stout as always. What I dont understand is why we go to prevent defense last 2 minutes??? McCarron had -1 yards passing in the second half leading up to that drive so why change anything? I will give it to McCarron, he made the throws when it counted, but dang, the recievers were wide freakin open cuz they had 15 yard cushions...just stupid IMO. Anyway, I hate to see LSU loose but congrats Bama. We deserved it, but yall pulled out the victory...alot like last years regular season game, yall deserved it, but we got the W. This will be the only time I have ever pulled for Bama now so that the SEC can continue its rein!!