Sign in to follow this  
rowyourboat

Luck E Strike Mini Freak

any one have any idea when these are coming out?

or maybe know another deeper diving lure with a small profile. kind of looking for something similar to the strike king 3xd

All I can find is that they planned on mid December. I can't find anything else. I'm sure it will be soon. I'm looking forward to purchasing both types of Freaks soon. The square bill performed flawlessly this past tournament season for me.

All I can find is that they planned on mid December. I can't find anything else. I'm sure it will be soon. I'm looking forward to purchasing both types of Freaks soon. The square bill performed flawlessly this past tournament season for me.
I did a little more searching and a person asked this same question in mid November on their Facebook page. They replied "They will be in stores this January."

I'd like to try one of the minis. I had one of the original ones and like how easy it was to fish but it dove too deep to serve much purpose in most of our lakes. A series 5 is about the deepest I get before I switch to a football jig. 

I bought a handful of these last night at Dicks.  They look ideal for fishing the Three Rivers for smallmouth.  They are a bit smaller than a 3xd.

I just got a few from bps and I think they would work great for big spawning slabs!!