Sign in to follow this  
Mud River Matt

Anyone Know A Good Wholesale Distributor

Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone on here knows of a good wholesale distributor. I work at a local archery and fishing store and the distributor we use now dont have a large selection. Like we cant get Mann's baits, Shimano, Quantam, River2sea, and the list goes on. So I was just wondering if I could get a little help with finding a new distributor. Thanks guys.

Send a PM to the Administrator, Glenn May.

Also, Big O.

Can someone please tell me what I done wrong by posting this question. I have read the rules and I didnt see anything that really discussed this topic since I am not promoting or knocking any company. I have sent Glenn and Roadwarrior PM's and have got no response. I just want to know what I done wrong so I wont do it again. Thanks guys. Matt

The post is still up and I responded here on the thread. Both Glenn and Big O are active in the industry.

For that matter, most of our sponsors could probably provide several contacts. Send a PM through our

system or contact them through their business e-mail. You can call MegaStrike and probably get Bobby

on the line.

Pitman Creek wholeSale In KY The best in the busuiness IMO

Thanks guys, we use Pitman Creek now and I really like them, the only problem is the that there isnt a lot they offer. It seems to me they only offer a limited amount of products. I am just trying to find a wider variety in a single place. Thanks guys, keep the recommendations coming. Matt