Smallieslayer2234

Yum Money Minnow

What is best way to rig and fish a yum money minnow...and what's yalls favorite colors

The 5inch on a weighted swimbait hook. The bluegill color is my favorite.

Couple different ways, I use them on A-rigs, swim them on a weighted swimbait hook (rigged sideways sometimes) bluegill pattern works well.

I like the smaller version on the back of my a swim jig. Nice bait, but kind of pricey unless you find then on sale. I like the Shadalicious which I've found great deals on, and the Basstrix baits for a comparable price.

I like to rig mine on a trokar screw lock weighted swimbaits hook appropriate to the size of the swimbait being used

As far as color goes I have done well with bluegill, foxy shad, river shad and clown. One of my favorite baits to throw in heavy cover. I haven't seen a bait come through grass or Lilly pads better.

Weighted swimbait hook, A rig, and a scrounger head are my favorite ways to rig them. Any baitfish color is good.

I use the trout pattern the most on a screw lock swimbait hook.I then take some 50 lbs braid and tie it to the belly of the hook then tie it to a treble hook and push one hook point in the bottom of the bait leaving two points exposed. been doing this to my hollow belly swimbaits for a couple years with great success.

Weighed swimbait hook. I like the 5inch and 3.5inch. Although I have more success with the 3.5inch. Bluegill is my preferred color.