hovercraft

Riverside Lures

I'm looking for the old Riverside Sling Shot  soft plastic lures in the Colors of Watermelon and Red Shad. Does anyone know where I can get these?

Thank You

Didn't the Riverside company morph into YUM baits?  I don't know where I heard that but somewhere I did.

It has been a long time since I've seen any Riverside baits in Walmart and that was the only place I ever saw them.  Might call Walmart home offices and talk to a tackle buyer, I don't know.

I bought every color available of the Buttoneye minnow after watching Bill Dance one morning as am impressionable 16 year old... He got me, but I actually did really well on bass with them.

Haven't seen them in a while, but I would start with eBay.

Good luck. I couldn't even find any on eBay.

I have a bunch of unopened packs, I will check the colors in the morning.

I bought some of their lures off eBay. Some of them had package beaten up a little.

Riverside is one of several companies that the fishing tackle conglomerate PRADCO absorbed in the past decade ( YUM is also one of those companies ) , if you can find some Riverside lures you bet they are quite old, even the brand name has dissapeared.

I really miss Riverside and Old Bay Side soft plastics. They produced some of the best quality, colors and best unique designs of any company and far better than most. Glad I stocked up when clearance sales were going on. I hate to use them up knowing they will never make lures again.