Mud River Matt

Looking For Spinnerbait Heads With The Circle Instead Of The "r" Type Wire

Hey guys, I have been looking online for the round, circular wire for my spinnerbait heads and all I can find are 1/8 oz heads. Pretty much everything that is bigger than that all have the "r" style wire. Does anyone know where I can find what I am looking for? Any help is much appreciated. Thanks, Matt

I don't like the R wire but that was all I could get the last time I made spinnerbaits so I put a nail in a vice and did a wrap to close the R.

Lure Parts Online will make you whatever you want but they also have heads already poured on closed loop wire forms.

Hey guys, I have been looking online for the round, circular wire for my spinnerbait heads and all I can find are 1/8 oz heads. Pretty much everything that is bigger than that all have the "r" style wire. Does anyone know where I can find what I am looking for? Any help is much appreciated. Thanks, Matt

They are easily available the last time I checked. Go to Barlow's, Jann's Netcraft, or Lure parts on line and look for closed loop spinnerbait wire forms. They will all have different lengths on the arm and on the herad along with different wire diameters. If you can't find them. I'll look into it for you. But I do know that they are available.

Awesome guys, thanks a lot. I looked at Lure Parts Online and all they had that I could find was in 1/8 oz. But I will keep checking. I really appreciate the help.

Matt,

I am looking in their catalog and they have a whole buch of wire forms all the way up to 2oz heads. In their catalog, it is on page 107 in the 2013 catalog.

I also just went on their website, and if you type in wire and then look for looped wireforms, a picture of the looped wireform comes up, click on the arrow next to the picture where it says select. Then a whole pull down menu pops out with all the sizes . They are there.

Awesome Cadman,I really appreciate the help man.