Ok guys, so I just tied on my first copolymer and fluro lines. The copolymer was pline of some sort and it feels very stiff, and seemed to have a lot of memory coming off the spool. The fluro was stren and it felt rough as it was sliding through my fingers. Has anyone else experienced any of these issue with these lines or types of lines???? thanks for any and all comments guys, Matt

The Pline, from what I can tell your using the CXX which is basically like Trilene Big Game.  Very stiff but very strong and sensative.  A quick fix for that is to apply a few sprays of  KVD Line and Lure to the reel spool and let it soak over night.  Than give it a spray before every use for the day and it will be good to go.  It will tame it down BIG time.  The Stren, you might as well take that off the reel right now and go get a decent fluoro such as Sunline Sniper FC, Trilene 100%, P-Line 100%.

What sizes are you using?  Baitcaster or spinning equipment?  Can you confirm which P-line your using, the CX, CXX, Fluoroclear, Volt, or C21?  Big differences in handling with each.

The pline is cxx i think and yea i got the stren at the shop, someone just left it in there so it was free and i had been wanting to try it so i will see what happens i guess. Thanks for the help though.

P-line CXX is some badass stuff. Your gonna like it if your pitching with it.

Old world remedy, soak the line in warm water with a little bit of liquid fabric softener.