THE BASS WHISPERER

Off Like A Prom Dress!!!!!!!!!!!!

My amazing daughter is in town for the week ! im taking the day OFF ( like a prom dress)  no reference  to my daughter! LOL  Ya know how sweet it is to watch that little girl walk down the stairs and say. " COME ON DADDY LETS GO FISHING"!!!!   I dont know what or if we will catch anything, but i do know we will have fun.  ill keep you posted!   :respect-059:

• Like 4

Good luck

You're a lucky man!

Mike

2 crappie slabs !!!!!! while im fixing a birds nest on my $220 quantum smoke bait caster ,and $129 dollar smoke rod. my daughter slays one with the bass pro shop $40  lady zebco  with a white rooster tail !!!!   AWESOME !!!!!!!!!! what a great day!!     Btw when ever i try to down load a picture , it says file to large. i have a MAC , any suggestions ?

Go to the everything else topic at the top of that forum there is a page labeled Gallery tutorial click on it and scroll down Nate has a link posted to a pic resizer .Resize and post .

My little girl is little! She just turned 4 and is a baller!  Anything that is a ball sport she loves.  Even the black puck!  She watches my hunting and fishing shows with me! One day I hope she walks up to me and says "daddy let's go fishing" just like yours.  Congrats on the wonderful day and the long lasting memories you'll have!

• Like 1

My girlfriends daughter is only 2 years old. One day, we all went to Walmart and look. So I go on over to Fishing department to see anything. The daughter wanted to go with me and she saw a Barbie fishing rig. So, i bought her it and twin tail grub along with it and such. So, we went on fishing and I taught her how to cast and such. Shes only 2 and she did learn a bit. Couple casts and helping her and all. She hooked 2 lbs bass. It made me proud!

I cant wait one day and hear her say lets go fishing!

• Like 1

How did you get my shoes on your boat!?  The pics are priceless! 

• Like 1