Sign in to follow this  
Kevin22

Bps Shipping

Whats up with Bass Pro and their shipping? They used to ship fedex ground and I would get my order in 2 days MAX, sometimes overnight. (MO to eastern IA). Placed an order the other day and they shipped it something stupid through fedex.. mail innovations or something like that. Anyways, 7 days to go 400 miles (about 7 hours driving). What the heck? Are shipping costs that so freaking high that you have to charge me $14 shipping for a 3lb box and then ship it the slowest way possible? 

Heck orders from TW (1800 miles) only take 4 days and they have FREE SHIPPING. 

what was in the box? rods arent so cheap to mail...and when you offer free shipping either they take a hit on their margins or something else takes a hit or they spread it into the price of the products

A couple frogs, two rod holders, and some hooks/weights. 

BPS shipping was always slow and expensive for me.    I used to order quite a bit of stuff from them, but got sick of it a couple of years ago..

I've always had less than desirable shipping experiences from BPS. I ordered a rod/reel combo last time, it shipped from the same warehouse at the same time. They used FedEx for the rod, got it in 2 days, then they used FedEx SmartPost (crap) for the reel, it took 3 extra days. Makes no sense. Then bought a spool of line from them about a year ago, less than a 1lb package, and it took 5 days to get here.

Please read FAQs (top right corner):

I have a dispute with 'company X'. Can I post about it here?
While we can empathize with your frustration, the best course of action is deal directly with the company. Escalate it up the ladder, file a grievance with PayPal or Ebay (if they were involved with the transaction). File a mail fraud complaint with the post office. There are other options, but attacking the company in a public forum is not appropriate nor allowed. Such posts will be removed.

This thread is closed.

-Kent  a.k.a. roadwarrior

Global Moderator