Sign in to follow this  
Megastink

Found An Interesting Lure Company

While on Facebook, I saw an ad for wLure. Apparently, a Chinese mass lure manufacturer with a house in the US. Looks like they make baits very similar to offerings from Koppers, Yo-Zuri, Sebile, and some others. Dirt cheap prices AND free shipping? I'm not buying it.... has anyone done business with these guys?

I just checked out their website. They are shipping from China, and the lures are the cheapo chinese knockoffs. They do offer free standard shipping, if you don't mind that type lure, you could load up and maybe get them by the end of August. That standard chinese shipping is sloooooow. Your probably better off buying the same lures on ebay, for the same price, with the same free shipping, at least then you get ebay's buyer protection.

I know some people that have bought some, and they work, but the hooks are pretty shoddy.  They amount you save on buying the lures you would put back into them swapping the hooks for better ones.  But then again, a lot of bigger name lure companies (cough SK) don't use that great of hooks either.

Their umbrella rigs turn out to be a pretty good deal though.

I replace all my hooks anyway. Some of the lures don't come with hooks, which I prefer. I'm just concerned about putting my personal information out there, especially to a Chinese firm...

I'm just concerned about putting my personal information out there, especially to a Chinese firm...

I'm with you there, I just don't trust them. I'd check out eBay as mentioned. 

jettackleonline.com is a better choice for cheap crankbaits, they run true,and the hooks arn't bad. i have bought alot from them.Also i got my shipments in less than a week.