Sign in to follow this  
SoFlaBassAddict

It's like an early Christmas!

Oh goody.  My TW shipment got here.  Tons of Roboworms and drop shot weights.  Shame it got here a bit too late to get out fishing today.  I love getting in new goodies.  Bought some Larew Salt Craws to try out this time around.  I've been catching loads of fish on a jig lately using trailers with smaller claws as opposed to the Rage Craws.  Kind of surprised that they don't have a scent added.  Just salt.

Time for me to go out in the garage and get some tackle ready!

I got myself an early Christmas present too.  A new rod should be showing up soon!  It will be awhile before it gets any use though because the lakes around here are solidified.

Send it down my way, I'll gladly break it in for you.   ;D :)

Yep its been a good week for the brown Santa at my house. First a $600 box of goodies from The Hook Up tackle(40% off). Then a box from Zipper Worm, and California Swim Baits, and today a new Hummingbird 798SI.  :) Think Im gonna need to go fishing.

I got my baits in today too! Also a bunch of roboworms and dropshot weights. Fishing season's kind of over in New York though.

I should move to Florida...

Nice guys,  About a week ago I got a Box from bass pro. Shimano caenan, which I like a lot about as much as my citica so far. Got some Bandit Foot-loose cranks which are excellent shallow water cranks. and some various accessories.

Yep its been a good week for the brown Santa at my house. First a $600 box of goodies from The Hook Up tackle(40% off). Then a box from Zipper Worm, and California Swim Baits, and today a new Hummingbird 798SI. :) Think Im gonna need to go fishing.

Whatever you don't use, let me know, my mortage is due.  ;D

Just kidding, good luck with the new gear!

Yep its been a good week for the brown Santa at my house. First a $600 box of goodies from The Hook Up tackle(40% off). Then a box from Zipper Worm, and California Swim Baits, and today a new Hummingbird 798SI. :) Think Im gonna need to go fishing.

Whatever you don't use, let me know, my mortage is due. ;D

Just kidding, good luck with the new gear!

Actually I went through alot of stuff and made a goody bag for a friend. If I dont use it within 2 years its time for it to go.  :o

I got myself an early Christmas present too. A new rod should be showing up soon! It will be awhile before it gets any use though because the lakes around here are solidified.

Same! I'm going to have to admire my Dobyns 765 flip every time I walk into my room without being able to use her  :-/

I racked up on Black Friday discounts.

Picasso Shake-E Footballs $3.49

Toray Solaroam SH Upgrade $29.60

Shooter Metan Invisible $16.00

LC BDS 3's $13.60

MegaStrike Evolution E2 Heavy Cover Jigs $6.39

Power Tackle Lateral Perch $10.39

I just got in my new Big Bear rod! Its sweet! Its float N' Fly time in Tennessee!

Got a Fed-Ex package from Hook up Tackle yesterday with Spro Aruku shads and Skinny Dippers.

My Dobyns Savvy 735 from them should hopefully be here in a few more days.  Can't wait.  Heck of a deal ... for ~ $120 I got the rod and the baits!  Gotta love Black Friday deals!!

WooHoo!  My Dobyns 735 arrived.  Christmas comes early.  Looks/feels like a great rod.  Can't wait to try it out, but will probably have to  wait a bit as the temperature has plummeted in FL this week.