Slefler

Icast 2014

Has anyone been to one of these shows? I would love to take the trip to Orlando this summer to check it out but would it really be worth it? Do you have to purchase tickets and if so how much do they run? I'd greatly appreciate to hear any first hand experiences from previous Icast shows. 

Thanks

It's specifically for product buyers and press only, not the general public.

Has anyone been to one of these shows? I would love to take the trip to Orlando this summer to check it out but would it really be worth it? Do you have to purchase tickets and if so how much do they run? I'd greatly appreciate to hear any first hand experiences from previous Icast shows. 

Thanks

Just get in good with a product buyer or get a press pass. You've got until summer to figure it out lol

HA! Yea really, I wouldn't even know who to start the "buttering up" process with.

They seriously frown on that.  In fact, they'll throw you and your buddy out if they find out. 

This is for industry folks only who have been approved via a screening process.  They take that seriously, and have been known to kick out anyone who misrepresents themselves.

I don't blame them, I, myself, would never attempt to, looking over your shoulder the whole time would take away from the experience.