Sign in to follow this  
deaknh03

Southern Ice Fishing

Is that you Raider?

Not just Naw, but Hell Naw!!! I don't go anywhere near manholes and things like that. d**n clown comes popping out of there and its all over.

It may be fake, but Tim Curry had me convinced. Its been 20 years since I first saw that movie. That stupid clown haunted me for years. I like him now, but the thought still lingers.

Is that what you call sight fishing?

I call that 2 very bored suburban kids.

• Like 1

Not just Naw, but Hell Naw!!! I don't go anywhere near manholes and things like that. d**n clown comes popping out of there and its all over.

It may be fake, but Tim Curry had me convinced. Its been 20 years since I first saw that movie. That stupid clown haunted me for years. I like him now, but the thought still lingers.

I like that movie..My wife and I saw Green Mile last week, another good one. We are trying to buy and watch every Stephen King movie.

I like that movie..My wife and I saw Green Mile last week, another good one. We are trying to buy and watch every Stephen King movie.

I liked the movie when I was older. Did NOT enjoy it the first time at age 10. That's pretty cool collecting the movies. I take it your a stephen king fan too.

The book was a 1000 times better than the movie. I even got a Cemetery Dance IT 25th anniversary signed edition. Only 750 of them printed. It was 475 the day of release. I spent 6 months going to used bookstores trying to find a 1st Edition IT. IT is my favorite book ever. Stephen King is my all time favorite author. I started reading his books back in 5th grade. I'm working on getting first editions of all his books. I'm well on my way too. I got hardcover editions of most all of his books too, for reading purposes.

Started reading him when I was a kid as well. Used to have an unreleased version of Monkey Shines that someone stole. So far we like Storm of the Century as far as the movies.

Started reading him when I was a kid as well. Used to have an unreleased version of Monkey Shines that someone stole. So far we like Storm of the Century as far as the movies.

That's rotten.

I enjoyed Storm of the Century also.

I was a fan when I was a kid. I think Pet Sematary was my favorite. Read all his books up until The Stand. It was too slow for me. I had a book of short stories and I recall one about a doctor who had shipwrecked on an island alone with his medical bag. He shot himself up with pain killers every day and cut off body parts, sewed up the wounds and ate himself to death. Good times.

I was a fan when I was a kid. I think Pet Sematary was my favorite. Read all his books up until The Stand. It was too slow for me. I had a book of short stories and I recall one about a doctor who had shipwrecked on an island alone with his medical bag. He shot himself up with pain killers every day and cut off body parts, sewed up the wounds and ate himself to death. Good times.

I've read that one!!! No idea what it was called. Twas quite disturbing.