Sign in to follow this  
jacobhookem

Going to chuck swimbaits all day tomorow

What are you throwing?

Yeah I am going to too....... see how tough they are when they are landing on 12" of ice..... man I need to rethink why I live up here

Yeah I am going to too....... see how tough they are when they are landing on 12" of ice..... man I need to rethink why I live up here

12"? Wow.... Around here we have 4"..... Giid luck though, I bet a B.A. would bust through on a high cast..... :;)

12"? Wow.... Around here we have 4"..... Giid luck though, I bet a B.A. would bust through on a high cast..... :;)

LOL, fixed it for you.

LOL..... I wouldn't know... I will buy LC's, but THAT MUCH, even for a swimbait? Not happening......

I wish I wouldn't have had success on swimbaits, now I got swimbait virus and it's infected my wallet  ;)

Primus,

Just chuck and wined you will catch fish!! make sure to slow down even when you feel you are going slow ;)

Lets see some of those swimbait caught fish! PICS! ;)

Thats on the lakes that are snow covered, there are a couple that didn't have as much snow cover due to being wide open in the wind that are like 14-17", we can drive on those, makes it easier!

Primus,

Just chuck and wined you will catch fish!! make sure to slow down even when you feel you are going slow ;)

Lets see some of those swimbait caught fish! PICS! ;)

forgot the cam and i only got a couple small ones... next trip for sure.