Sign in to follow this  
A-Jay

i-KAM Video Eyewear for fishing

I originally spotted these in an LL Bean catalog.

Is anyone using these ?

I surfed up a few samples of assorted events shot with them on youtube and they looked promising. A quick check on a some "review" sites revealed mixed opinions.

If these are ok, fishing alone could be allot more entertaining.

http://i-kamstore.com/?gclid=CLmE34yBsaYCFQO8KgodvQmzoQ

:(

A-Jay

Looks good on paper, but for the small resolution and average FPS, I wouldn't pay $170 for it.

Great design, but I would probably only pay 100 for it.

Looks good on paper, but for the small resolution and average FPS, I wouldn't pay $170 for it.

Agree, latest technology allows you to get 60 frames per second on the Flip camcorder for the HatCam.

But I bet the i-KAM XTREME will never be wobbly like the HatCam.  If the company can just upgrade the camera in the i-KAM XTREME, I think it may succeed.  Chances are though, they will never keep up with the latest camcorders for the HatCam.

My still vote is the HatCam, has anything found anything else that challenges the HatCam?

Agree, latest technology allows you to get 60 frames per second on the Flip camcorder for the HatCam.

But I bet the i-KAM . will never be wobbly like the HatCam. If the company can just upgrade the camera in the i-KAM ., I think it may succeed. Chances are though, they will never keep up with the latest camcorders for the HatCam.

My still vote is the HatCam, has anything found anything else that challenges the HatCam?

Duct tape, the side of my head and a camcorder  :(

Lol on a serious note, the GoPro is pretty cool, but dont know how I would use it in fishing.

I rather buy a GoPro

OK ~ but I don't routinely wear a helmet like that bass fishing and I don't think that suction cup would stick to my head even if I shaved it.

:(

A-Jay

dude thats pretty sweet lol looks better than the hat cam.The hat cam seems like it could fall off easily