Sign in to follow this  
jonnyblazex

What Do These Symbols Mean? Nrx

Seen these symbols, did some searching, no results. What do they mean, and do all rods have it? Just picked up my first loomis, an NRX 822s syr and it is sweet. I tried to put a pic on but it Says the size is too big. Anyways, it says attention and shows 2 symbols in square boxes. The first looks like a tree/buffalo and the other looks like tower with a windmill attached? Best I can describe. Thank you for bearing with me!

The buffalo is a cloud with lightning, the windmill is power wires.

And what does a cloud with lightning mean, and the power wires?  Why is that on there?  Does it mean it may conduct electricity from lightning, and you wouldn't want to touch it on a electrified source?  If so, makes sense.  --- Jonny

Yes like holding a lightning rod or something. The power wires, not sure.

Better not fish with it when it raining then!  The other must be Conductive, like it you touch a power wire you will get a shock and die. LOL  I couldn't figure out what they were, and thank you Jigs 4 Pigs for helping!

From the information you provide, and if this is  a serious question... I believe they are warnings, As in don't fish when there is Thunder Storm, and the other symbols meaning is to be careful of power lines when casting.. 

• Like 1