Sign in to follow this  
SnookOne

Plano FTO Elite 4806 Speedbag...

Well, awhile back, I had asked about soft plastic binders, and many of you stated that you just keep all of your soft plastic together in one way shape or form. Well recently I picked up a Plano Speedbag model 4806, and it is terrific! It holds up to 20 standard bags of soft plastics, and keeps them all in one handy place! I definitely recommend it as it is a great bag which retails for under $20! The bag also comes in a smaller size (4805), also for holding 20 standard worm bags, and a larger size (4807) for holding up to 40 standard worm bags! Here are some pics of mine:

IMG_0195.jpg

IMG_0196.jpg

I have the larger 4807 and agree they are awesome! A little pricey though. I paid 20 for mine at Gander.... I mean, it is Gander Mountain  ::D

$20 - Ouch! I think mine were $8. They are great when you are on the move from boat to kayak to garage.

$20 - Ouch! I think mine were $8. They are great when you are on the move from boat to kayak to garage.

The 4807's? Where did you get them if you dont mind me asking?

I know gander sells the 4805 for $12, unfortunately they're the only ones near me who sell Speedbags  :-/

Mine were from Gander a few years ago, they're green.  I have some of the big ones and little ones.  $20 is too much for something like that.

Justlooked at them... 1107 and 1106 are the models.  Same bag, just green and black, not that ugly KVD orange.

The 4807's? Where did you get them if you dont mind me asking?

I know gander sells the 4805 for $12, unfortunately they're the only ones near me who sell Speedbags :-/

Here are all three sizes...

http://www.***.com/searchresults.html?search=products&searchtext=plano+fto&x=0&y=0

Personally I hate those bags. I can put 32 bags into a Plano out of the bag. Its faster and easier to find em and get back in the water. $20 get me 4 plano plastic storage containers. Dont get me wrong I have about 7 of those bags. They are now used for tools for the boat, culling balls and scale, balance beam. But if your on the go, and its convenient then its not bad, however I still prefer a day pak. ( I think they are Plano 3700 series)