Sign in to follow this  
Crankhead

Blue Fox vibrax spinners

Blue Fox has come out with a new lure called the Vibrax Bullet Fly that I'm interested in buying. I started looking to see what colors and sizes there are & found some at and a few other colors at a online store that I think is in Germany. So then I went to the Blue Fox website to locate their customer service...nothing. They do offer a catalog you can download but it's from 2009. So does anyone know how to contact either Blue Fox Lure Co. and/or the company that might own Blue Fox or have any ideas? The only 2 sites I've found a good variety of Blue Fox is at BassPro.

Blue Fox is owned by Rapala.  Perhaps you could try to go through their customer service.

not sure how a vibrax would work on bass, but up here i kill the silvers (coho salmon) and king salmon on them.

probably would work on lunkers though

loved them for silvers last year in alaska

when we go on our Ontario Canada trip in May, the 2 Blue Fox's that catch a ton of smallies is either a #3 either silver or gold...don't know why but they never fail. Now if I use them on Lake Geneva (Wis)...they don't really work at all.

The firetiger works great. Slays the pike as well. 

I've tried contacting Rapala & Normark to see if I can find out all of the colors/sizes tfor Blue Fox...and so far nothing. I can't believe it's this hard to find out product information. I think it's great to offer catalogs you can download if you don't offer printed catalogs...but when your latest catalog to download is from 2009...that's pretty sad.