Sign in to follow this  
CRANKSTER

Spro Little John

Just wandering how many of you have used the Spro Little John series crankbaits?  If so, what do/did you think about them?  Thinking about buying some soon. 

I think I am the only one out of all my fishing buddies that can't catch a fish on one.  :-[

I have a couple, and I really wouldn't recommend it. I really like their DeepDivers, though. I, personally , would go with the new Strike king 1.5, 2.5's. I just got some in, and I really like their action.

I have (2)... I perfer bandits, LC's and Strike King over them.

Maybe I'll have that great day with one and it will win me over but I doubt it.

This is my go to crank bait, I love them.  If I am throwing a crankbait 75 percent of the time its a spro... I hate throwing cranks but I have had several 60-70 fish days on one spro.

absolutely one of the best crankbaits that you can buy.

Thanks for the help everybody.  Looks like its a love/hate thing for the Little John lol.  I'll pick up a few and try them out.  If I don't seem to like them, I'll just sell them on here.  Thanks again.   

Love this little dude! I still cant get over the one I lost. It ran great I caught a ton of fish on it. But didnt check my line and it went flying in the woods on the next cast. I like the micro chip bill on it.

Out of the entire Little John crankbait series the deep diver is my favorite.  The shallow ones are decent but they aren't my favorite because I prefer bigger and fatter square bill shallow crankbaits when I am shallow cranking, like the Rapala DT-3.