Coopdog72

Help Fine Tuning My Combos

Hello fellow bass hunters I need some help putting my baitcaster set-ups together. I have 3 reels and 3 rods and I'm a bit lost on which way to go. I wanted 1 for worming 1 for crankbaits and top water 1 for frogs, jigs. now I'm kinda new to baitcasters so ease me in or keep it simple for me please.:) my 3 reels are 1) shimano chronarch 200e6 ratio 6.5.1 2) pflueger patriarch ratio 7.9.1 3) johnny morris sig. Ratio 6.4.1 ....the rods 1) 7'2 johnny Morris sig.2 med fast 2) 7'6 johnny Morris sig. 2 heavy xtra fast 3) 7' carbonlite med.heavy fast also I got 50 lb braid 12and 15lb floro and 10 lb mono I have some nice spinning rod and reels I'm using just for bass fishing .i have med.lite and 2 med. heavy. My plan is to have a technique specific combos 3 spinning and 3 baitcaster to cover these Florida waters,your advise,time is really greatly appreciated Thank you so much

Hello fellow bass hunters I need some help putting my baitcaster set-ups together. I have 3 reels and 3 rods and I'm a bit lost on which way to go. I wanted 1 for worming 1 for crankbaits and top water 1 for frogs, jigs. now I'm kinda new to baitcasters so ease me in or keep it simple for me please.:) my 3 reels are 1) shimano chronarch 200e6 ratio 6.5.1 2) pflueger patriarch ratio 7.9.1 3) johnny morris sig. Ratio 6.4.1 ....the rods 1) 7'2 johnny Morris sig.2 med fast 2) 7'6 johnny Morris sig. 2 heavy xtra fast 3) 7' carbonlite med.heavy fast also I got 50 lb braid 12and 15lb floro and 10 lb mono I have some nice spinning rod and reels I'm using just for bass fishing .i have med.lite and 2 med. heavy. My plan is to have a technique specific combos 3 spinning and 3 baitcaster to cover these Florida waters,your advise,time is really greatly appreciated Thank you so much

7'6" hvy-fast with Pflueger

7' Carbonite with Chronarch

7'2" Morris with Morris

Tom

I would use the 7'6" Heavy  with the Pflueger patriarch ratio 7.9.1 3 and use the braid for Frog's and heavy jigs

The Carbonlite 7'0" Med-Hvy with the shimano chronarch 200e6 ratio 6.5.1 2 and Fluoro for Worms and light jigs

The 7'2 johnny Morris sig.2 med fast with the johnny morris sig. Ratio 6.4.1 and Mono for top water and cranks.

• Like 1

I would use the 7'6" Heavy  with the Pflueger patriarch ratio 7.9.1 3 and use the braid for Frog's and heavy jigs

The Carbonlite 7'0" Med-Hvy with the shimano chronarch 200e6 ratio 6.5.1 2 and Fluoro for Worms and light jigs

The 7'2 johnny Morris sig.2 med fast with the johnny morris sig. Ratio 6.4.1 and Mono for top water and cranks.

hey thanks that was the other problem ( which line to use ) Thank you guys again...