Sign in to follow this  
CYP

The Bait Monkey Has Now Made Me Upgrade My Box

Sigh,  Ive run out of room and needed to expand.  Just purchased the Plano 3750 Guide Series bag.  Hopefully its big enough.  Still need more spinnerbaits. More rods, more reels.  Im pretty sure it never stops.  

Sigh,  Ive run out of room and needed to expand.  Just purchased the Plano 3750 Guide Series bag.  Hopefully its big enough.  Still need more spinnerbaits. More rods, more reels.  Im pretty sure it never stops.  

Hopefully it´s big enough .............. :laugh5:

Hopefully it´s big enough .............. :laugh5:

It will be big enough for now,  Im not sure for how long though.  Sadly the bait monkey also has a hold of my 8yr old,  he needs a job.  

• Like 1

Well my new box is huge.  Time to go shopping

• Like 1

Do we really ever have enough room?  I add new lures as they are offered, some older ones get rotated. My lures that always perform stay. I'm up to a 9606 split roof tackle box just for topwater lures and another 9606 box for cranks. I carry every color and size of each lure. When it's slow I enjoy practicing  presentations. Do I use them all on every trip no. But they are there if I need them.

I'm at wits end now on what to improve my carry tackle box space. Can we carry too much?

Do we really ever have enough room?  I add new lures as they are offered, some older ones get rotated. My lures that always perform stay. I'm up to a 9606 split roof tackle box just for topwater lures and another 9606 box for cranks. I carry every color and size of each lure. When it's slow I enjoy practicing  presentations. Do I use them all on every trip no. But they are there if I need them.

I'm at wits end now on what to improve my carry tackle box space. Can we carry too much?

I dont think its too much until you cant lift it.  

Been there, done that. Having tons of tackle is cool, knowing how to catch fish on less tackle is even cooler.

Been there, done that. Having tons of tackle is cool, knowing how to catch fish on less tackle is even cooler.

LOL Im sure it is,  but I like to buy my toys

LOL Im sure it is,  but I like to buy my toys

I agree!!!