Sign in to follow this  
Topwaterspook

How Bored Can She Get ?

I came into the room the other day and my wife was watching a unique program. It was from the Pennsylvania State Farm Show in Harrisburg. Granted, Kit's a farm girl from way back.........BUT................watching the "rabbit jumping competition"????.............She got a little miffed when I told her she must really be bored. She then reminded me of all the fishing shows I watch. To each his own, I guess!

• Like 1

As long as she doesn't watch Glee and Keeping up with the Kardashian's like mine does  :violent1:

• Like 1

My wife grew up on a diary farm in western Pennsylvania and she loves Dalton Abby for some unknown reason.

She leaves me to watch what I want to see and I leave her alone so she can watch her shows.

Works out really nice.

I will only marry a fishing woman, in my next lifetime.

You know, the risk of injury actually makes that show kind of anti-sematic.  If you had a show where people were jumping over priests or imams, there would be protests.  Just another slap in the face to the Jewish people.

Oh, wait, I thought you wrote it was a "Rabbi jumping contest".  Never mind...

As long as she doesn't watch Glee and Keeping up with the Kardashian's like mine does  :violent1:

yeah i don't allow that trash at the house... for real, that's where we draw the line.  i'm not paying the ridiculous amount they charge for TV to watch that garbage.  really most all of those reality shows are just garbage.

topwater, my dad watches this rural farming channel and the western cowboy classics channel 24/7

I'm guilty of watching "Turner Classic Movies"...............................my grandkids call 'em the grey movies :laugh5:

Rabbit jumping huh? That's frigging Halarious, or should I say "Cute" well after the day I had yesterday, at the Vet., I needed a chuckle... Thanks for that!

I'm curious if they were jumping for distance or height? This might indicate that there is something seriously wrong with me! :)