Was wondering if anybody on here has any tattoos of bass or bass fishing or any other fishing tatts? If so post up a pic!

To each his own.

I was thinking about it, but can't come up with a design that would look good and not cheesy. Hahaha

Not as if I have any other tattoos, I just think if its gonna be done it's gotta be worth it..not some I'd get tired of a few years down the line

I had a catfish tattoo that I have since had removed because it didn't turn out so hot and I was unhappy with it for years. I thought about some other fish related tattoos, but after that experience, I'd never do it again.

A friend of mine got one to commemorate the passing of his brother who shared a love for bass fishing. It turned out nice and simple.

Personally I would never get one though I know plenty of people that seem like they cant get enough of them.

Bud I fish with has them on both arms from the knuckles to the shoulders. Find it humurous when he complains of not having any money walking around with 8 grand worth of Tats. Brian.

I once got a tat. It was really painful with that cold water and it barely sticked. Then the next day when i decided to remove it I scrubbed so hard with the rag I got like a burn. Worst tat ever...

• Like 2

I figure my body is just fine the way it is.  I choose not to deface it with tattoos. As said above, to each his own.

Somebody hasn't looked in a mirror lately.   Just saying

Tattoos are considered art and people enjoying collecting art. Just like a painting but on their body instead. There are some tattoo artists that produce some very impressive art work. Defacing is a very poor choice of words in my opinion. A great example of a tattoo done by Nikko Hurtado.

image_zps6tckdtzo.jpg

• Like 1

Agree 100%! My grandad taught me to fish 35 years ago. When someone asks about my ink then I can share something I'm passionate about. I know they are not for everyone but if u do decide to get work done. Just know it's hard to be settled with one.