Sign in to follow this  
robster80

Aftermarket Handles For Lews Reel

ive got a Lews SuperDuty and would really like to swap handles on it. i looked at hawgtech but dont see a listing for the superduty. just wondering if anyone has come across a good handle that will fit a Lews

Shoot the guys at Hawgtech an email. If you don't see it listed they invite the email because 9/10 times they'll fit. I've got 5 of the swept handles and love them.

abu Garcia knobs or get a hawgtech handle.

Hawgtech 102mm they make different sizes, straight or swept, also different knob options, as well as colored hardware.. Call or Email them would be good advice.

^ thanks man. exactly the type of handle im lookin for. never cared for the stock lews handles

Yeah these are great!!!

Lews handles are the same size as everyone else bar Shimano.  BPS, Daiwa, Abu, Pfluger, Quantum, Pinnacle, Okuma, Cabelas, Academy, Gander Mountain and any odd ball name products all use what is the industry standard handle fitment.  Just about anything you can get your hands on that isn't specially labeled as 'shimano only' should work.  The short hand reference for this industry standard is often referred to as simply 'abu' or 'daiwa' handles to make it eiser than listing every single reel name brand to use this handle type on planet earth.  Lews are Doyos and Doyos thankfully use industry standard.  There is no shortage of handles to fit these reels.   

I just got the new lews power handle with the big knobs and I really dig them. I wasn't sure if I would but they feel great in the hand.

oh, and how could i forget the new daiwa accessory handles! 100mm long and available in blue or in gunmetal for $49.95:

custom_handles_4.jpgcustom_handles_3.jpg