Sign in to follow this  
rchiuz

Icast 2015 Best Of Show Opinions

The ICAST 2015 best of show list is starting to pop up on the net.

Is there anything you guys see that you wanna try?

The only thing I would like try is the Live Target top water sunfish.

The baitmonkey rears its head once again! :Idontknow:

I'm definitely going to pick up a few of the sunfish because I LOVE frogging but I'm honestly kind of disappointed in the pattern selection.  I was hoping for at least one natural pattern in Crappie/Bluegill/Pumpkinseed but they got funky with it instead.  Oh well.  Maybe someday.  

That thing looks sweet!  Kind of reminds me of the ROF 0 Hudd Gill that was just released but this lure will probably be 1/3 the price.

RK Star 55 is number one on my list.  Livingstons Ripper lippless, MEGABASS FERMATA, MEGABASS I-JACK, and the baby D-stroyer will be my bait monkey this winter also... 

RK Star 55 is number one on my list.  Livingstons Ripper lippless, MEGABASS FERMATA, MEGABASS I-JACK, and the baby D-stroyer will be my bait monkey this winter also... 

yep opn the RK star 55 and that Megabass suspending lipless bait

I already ordered the new DT and Shad Rap colors...

I'll be getting some Rk Stars too.

Even though it's not a new item the Red Eye Shad coming in more colors. Rayburn Red is one of them

The Livingston BV Viper and Venoms are some of the coolest swimbaits I've ever seen.

That livetarget sunfish looks awesome. Been waiting for something like that for awhile. Used to have an older much more crude version similar that i caught some huge fish on. Definitely be picking up a few of those.

Mike

Even though it's not a new item the Red Eye Shad coming in more colors. Rayburn Red is one of them

Also coming in a "Two Tone" sound. I'm assuming this is a "two knocker" bait with two ball bearings, but not sure.

Not a best of show winner but I think this craw is going to be amazing. As long as it's durable and affordable these will replace rage tails as my go to craw plastic.

11745515_904868846215928_137902263302681

Not a best of show winner but I think this craw is going to be amazing. As long as it's durable and affordable these will replace rage tails as my go to craw plastic.

Price?

have you tried it yet?

Not sure on the pricing of them yet and I have not tried them but I know the claws were modeled to be like the boot tail of a swimbait. It is what Chris Lane used to win an elite series tournament earlier this year.

• Like 1