Sign in to follow this  
SoCal Bassin

Lew's Tp1 Vs Johnny Morris Carbonlite

I just wanted input on these two rods. I'm looking for an all around bass rod and wanted to see if anybody has both of these and could give me some info.

well the johnny morris is made in shandong china , don;t know where the lews is made

Have not used a lews but I have handled one.I also used to own about 8 Carbonlite rod and reels. They are extremely lite and very sensitive. But unlike mist lite rods these don't feel like they will break on u. I wish I still had my carbonlite combos.

There's a lot of options in the $100 price range. It might be worth considering the Dobyns Fury, Kistler Magnesium TS, the Mojo, and a certain number that shall not be named.

• Like 1

Go get an American made Falcon Original on TW..... You will not be disappointed. :eyebrows:

Go get an American made Falcon Original on TW..... You will not be disappointed. :eyebrows:

Know a guy who fishes lots of tournaments and he raved about his Falcon when I ask him about his favorite rods. He also owns rods from GLoomis, St Croix, AllPro, and Shimano- so I trust he knows a good rod.

well the johnny morris is made in shandong china , don;t know where the lews is made

Lew's come from China also, at least the one I have does (TL73XHFC).