Smokinal

Any Ice Fishermen Out There?

FB_IMG_1449198952872_zpsljp4mjak.jpg

• Like 4

Lol I wish it was! Last year I was out ice fishing the southern part of MN a week before thanksgiving. This year no fishable ice (2.5-3") in the central state yet. 5"+ in northern MN already just haven't made a trip up fishing yet.

Not even any sign of ice on the smaller farm ponds. Such a shame.

But a good day to get ready for snow! Closing in on 50 up here.

Ice by New Years, I'm sure.

No ice hear probably won't be any for some time

I'm going tomorrow and looks like I will be out Christmas eve as well!

• Like 1

Oh yeah Baby. Ice fishing time is so close here. Only a few more weeks of cool weather and Ill be pulling some crappie in.

Generally I'd be gearing up for the hard water season now, but we have another weekend in the 50s here. The good news is I'll be able to test out the Archangel this weekend. :)

• Like 1

Generally I'd be gearing up for the hard water season now, but we have another weekend in the 50s here. The good news is I'll be able to test out the Archangel this weekend. :)

I like the looks of the rod and the specs. I have heard the feel is good but not great or what you would expect from a rod carrying that kind of a price tag. If you think about it post a review if you could please.

With the weather the way it has been I don't expect ice here anytime soon.  I am building up my collection of MTB Ice Fishing boxes to attempt some Ice Slams once we freeze over.

:)

I love ice fishing, but it's looking like my beloved Lake George might not freeze enough this year!  Our average high/low temperature for today is 36/18.  The actual was 57/39!  The ground isn't even frozen yet, let alone the ponds or lakes.  I'm starting to wish I didn't winterize and wrap up the boat...

Tight lines,

Bob

Nope,no icin. can only hit  the hole one outta 10 when I cast .

• Like 1

My new JawJacker came in the mail today.  I hope I get to try it out this winter!  It's not looking good so far... another day in the 50's here in upstate NY.  That's just bizarre!

Tight lines,

Bob

My new JawJacker came in the mail today. I hope I get to try it out this winter! It's not looking good so far... another day in the 50's here in upstate NY. That's just bizarre!

Tight lines,

Bob

70 today in medina, ny

I'm not into ice fishing.  Our fridge can make all the ice we need.     :MSN-Emoticon-show-ass-107:

Nope.  Not EVEN close.  There was probably more ice on my car windshield this a.m. than there is on any of the local lakes.