Sign in to follow this  
Megastink

Who watches ProPatterns?

Since Verizon dropped Outdoor Channel, I really no longer have a need for cable. I was thinking of buying a yearly subscription to ProPatterns "Exposed" series. Does anyone have it? What's your take on it?

4 hours ago, Megastink said:

Who Watches ProPatterns? I was thinking of buying a yearly subscription to ProPatterns "Exposed" series. Does anyone have it? What's your take on it?

Apparently no one (34 views in) :)  LOL...My take is I couldn't justify spending the money to subscribe to the show. Perhaps someone else on here has and can report. Doesn't seem like you hear much about it other than the advertising.

-T9

I've watched around 10 or so, I think it is more worth just buying the ones you want for the 1 week. They are interesting, and sometimes helpful but every once in awhile its a complete bust and theres not much other than some voice over commentary. I would watch a couple then see if it justifies the year subscription.  

I own one season of it on dvd. There's some good info on them and I've learned a few little tips on things from watching it but for the money they cost it's not worth it. 

I buy every season once they are out on dvd. Learned some great cranking tips from David Frits on one episode and picked up some neat stuff from most of them.