Nitro Bass Boats

I have a 2004 Nitro 882 with a 115 OptiMax and want some info on what prop to use to get a better hole shot. Currently I have a 20p Laser 2 prop and want to increase my hole shot performance. Any info? The Tracker Centers here in Florida are terrible when it comes to technical support.

My boat is for sale. It has less than 20 hours on it and in perfect condition. It is yellow with a matching trailer, looks bad ***! I am asking 14,500 and it includes many extras. Awesome buy and save thousands on a new one. Email me for photos. I will take an additional $100 off the asking price for every scratch you find. I guarantee you wont find any!!! Awesome boat.

The Mercury website recommends a 23 pitch.  It says it will give you an estimated top speed of 54 mph, but that was wit the 135.  They didn't offer the 115 as an option.  CompProp suggested a 13x21x3 would give you a top speed of 41-50, which sounds a little more likely.  Why are you selling your brand new Nitro?  I won't part with mine.

With my Laser 2 I do get 54 mph.  Granted, that is with me and a light fuel load.  I really don't want to part with my boat but I don't have time to fish right now.  We may in the future go to a boat that would provide adequate entertainment not only for me but also my family.

21 pitch three blade just wouldn't work.  I need something in the range of a 4 blade 19 pitch.  I hate to spend 400 to 500 on a prop that I am not confident it it will work, plus they wont return the prop once used.

I have found several marinas that will let you test the prop and then buy which ever one does the best for you. I would definatley deal with a local marina on this one, as long as they know you are going to buy one of the props they are usually more than happy to work with you.