Isthatabite?

Guntersville guide?

Only been fishing for a year or so. My wife is hooked!  Anniversary coming up. Want to put her on some good fish. Can anyone recommend a good guide for Guntersville?   I'm only 30 mins from the area, but want a great guide. I know nothing about the lake and only have a jon boat, so I'm looking for our first real fishing trip. 

Thanks in advance for any tips and recommendations! 

Thanks!  I will look into these guys. I've been lurking and reading/watching vids on here for a year. We have only fished small body's of water and are hooked on fishing. 

Seems like all the guides are about the same price, just want to be sure I get a good one with plenty of patience, we are still noobs. Not really sure how to pick one. 

Thanks again!

I haven't fished with him, but I live on Guntersville and if I were hiring a guide, I'd hire Mike Carter. I believe it's Angling Adventures. He catches extra large fish and always posts great reports on the local fishing reports webpage. I'm thinking of hiring him myself sometime. 

Thanks, I will look into him too. Looks like the decision will based on who has days open. It appears from some of the fishing reports, these guys stay busy. 

Thanks again!