Sign in to follow this  
Pond

Zman service

I had a couple hooks break on the Ned rig so I messaged them on Facebook got a quick response and there sending me a new pack free of charge just wanted to let everyone know how great the customer service at zman is.

I had a couple break on me too. But I just buyed another pack. Im pretty sure it was user error. Drag was a little too tight. Good to know they have good service 

if I buy one pack of z-man baits they can last me a whole year, provided I don't snag up.

note: my biggest bass of the prespawn so far was 4 lbs. on a Z-man finesse worm in junebug color rigged on a shaky head.

On 5/23/2016 at 1:02 PM, Pond said:

I had a couple hooks break on the Ned rig so I messaged them on Facebook got a quick response and there sending me a new pack free of charge just wanted to let everyone know how great the customer service at zman is.

i had a couple break on me. Made an adjustment just to not set the hook so hard.. The Ned Rig has become probably the best lure i have ever used and zman definitely has a customer for life..

I don't use their jig heads as the hooks are too brittle and snap easily. Pour my own with VMC or eagle claw hooks and they can be bent and straightened as needed. Much better.

On ‎5‎/‎23‎/‎2016 at 1:02 PM, Pond said:

2 hours ago, LastCastChris said:

i had a couple break on me. Made an adjustment just to not set the hook so hard.. The Ned Rig has become probably the best lure i have ever used and zman definitely has a customer for life..

15 minutes ago, Tim Kelly said:

I don't use their jig heads as the hooks are too brittle and snap easily. Pour my own with VMC or eagle claw hooks and they can be bent and straightened as needed. Much better.

I've had solid success with the Ned rig and these little numbers ~ ZAPPU Cocho Cocho Tungsten Jig Head & the ZAPPU Cocho Cocho  Plus Tungsten Jig Head.

The Zappu Cocho Cocho Head Plus comes equipped with an Owner #2 size hook, slightly larger than the #4 hook that is fitted on the original Cocho Cocho Head. The larger hook will allow the Cocho Cocho Head Plus to be rigged on a wider variety of baits.

A-Jay

ZAPPU Cocho Cocho Head Plus Tungsten Jig Head.jpgZAPPU Cocho Cocho Tungsten Jig Head.jpg