Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Recommended Posts

Sure, if you don't like it, sell it. If this is your first, good yak to learn on. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have an older one, which has a different layout. But I think the new ones are like 550 new. If it's in good shape I'd say go for it for 300. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i had this same one for a couple years before i sold it and purchased a longer sit on top.  to get off the bank and start catching some fish, it's a great option.  actually has a pretty decent seat on it too.  that's not a bad price either and you can sell it for about that much down the road if you choose to do so.  looks like it comes with the paddle, but get yourself a quality life jacket/PFD and WEAR IT!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, buzzed bait said:

i had this same one for a couple years before i sold it and purchased a longer sit on top.  to get off the bank and start catching some fish, it's a great option.  actually has a pretty decent seat on it too.  that's not a bad price either and you can sell it for about that much down the road if you choose to do so.  looks like it comes with the paddle, but get yourself a quality life jacket/PFD and WEAR IT!

It says it comes with a co2 inflatable life jacket

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Vlad Val Yevdash said:

It says it comes with a co2 inflatable life jacket

ok, did not see that!  if it fits your criteria, i'd say go for it man!  even if you don't like it, i think you'd get your money back without much effort...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, buzzed bait said:

ok, did not see that!  if it fits your criteria, i'd say go for it man!  even if you don't like it, i think you'd get your money back without much effort...

Yeah for sure, im going to go pick it up tomorrow hopefully nobody buys it by then.  Getting it for that price is a steal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, buzzed bait said:

i had this same one for a couple years before i sold it and purchased a longer sit on top.  to get off the bank and start catching some fish, it's a great option.  actually has a pretty decent seat on it too.  that's not a bad price either and you can sell it for about that much down the road if you choose to do so.  looks like it comes with the paddle, but get yourself a quality life jacket/PFD and WEAR IT!

x2 on the seat. They are very comfortable as far as kayak seats go. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • fishing

    bass fishing

    fishing forum

    fishing rods

    fishing rods

    fishing rods


    fishing rods

    fishing reels
    fishing gear

    Truck Caps

    fishing reels
    fishing reels

    fishing

    bass fish

    fish for bass
    fish

×