Sign in to follow this  

Sure, if you don't like it, sell it. If this is your first, good yak to learn on. 

• Like 1

I have an older one, which has a different layout. But I think the new ones are like 550 new. If it's in good shape I'd say go for it for 300. 

• Like 1

i had this same one for a couple years before i sold it and purchased a longer sit on top.  to get off the bank and start catching some fish, it's a great option.  actually has a pretty decent seat on it too.  that's not a bad price either and you can sell it for about that much down the road if you choose to do so.  looks like it comes with the paddle, but get yourself a quality life jacket/PFD and WEAR IT!

31 minutes ago, buzzed bait said:

i had this same one for a couple years before i sold it and purchased a longer sit on top.  to get off the bank and start catching some fish, it's a great option.  actually has a pretty decent seat on it too.  that's not a bad price either and you can sell it for about that much down the road if you choose to do so.  looks like it comes with the paddle, but get yourself a quality life jacket/PFD and WEAR IT!

It says it comes with a co2 inflatable life jacket

3 minutes ago, Vlad Val Yevdash said:

It says it comes with a co2 inflatable life jacket

ok, did not see that!  if it fits your criteria, i'd say go for it man!  even if you don't like it, i think you'd get your money back without much effort...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, buzzed bait said:

ok, did not see that!  if it fits your criteria, i'd say go for it man!  even if you don't like it, i think you'd get your money back without much effort...

Yeah for sure, im going to go pick it up tomorrow hopefully nobody buys it by then.  Getting it for that price is a steal.

6 hours ago, buzzed bait said:

x2 on the seat. They are very comfortable as far as kayak seats go.