Jump to content
rock rock rock

Need Help, can't Open Shimano Curado 201E7

Recommended Posts

Hi, I wanted to open my curado (bought used last year) for maintenance but I can't open it, I removed the handle and the three screws but is seems locked in this area, 

every other people on youtube just removes the three screws and it comes apart...any suggestions ?

thanks for your help

20160526_125936.jpg

20160526_130008.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There is another screw once you take the side plate off. It's a long screw that runs right beside the worm gear.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  :welcome:  Looks like you play the guitar as another hobby.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rbm18 said:

There is another screw once you take the side plate off. It's a long screw that runs right beside the worm gear.

Thanks!!!

25 minutes ago, new2BC4bass said:

  :welcome:  Looks like you play the guitar as another hobby.

Yes, my MAIN hobby ;)

Just for reference if anybody is going to run into the same issue here's a picture of the screw that holds the side plate:

20160526_140316.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, rock rock rock said:

Thanks!!!

Yes, my MAIN hobby ;)

Just for reference if anybody is going to run into the same issue here's a picture of the screw that holds the side plate:

20160526_140316.jpg

Thanks for the closeup.  Will eliminate one problem should I ever decide to tear into mine.

Electric or acoustic?  Had to have an electric for my first, but discovered I love acoustic.

EDIT:  Photography also a hobby?  :D

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, new2BC4bass said:

Thanks for the closeup.  Will eliminate one problem should I ever decide to tear into mine.

Electric or acoustic?  Had to have an electric for my first, but discovered I love acoustic.

 

 

Mainly electric, but I love my Taylor acoustic :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • fishing

    bass fishing

    fishing forum

    fishing rods

    fishing rods

    fishing rods


    fishing rods

    fishing reels
    fishing gear

    Truck Caps

    fishing reels
    fishing reels

    fishing

    bass fish

    fish for bass
    fish

×