Reelingin0

New to the bass Fishing

My boyfriend and I started fishing for bass, we live in the Jacksonville Florida areas and we are looking for great places to fish on foot. We don't have a boat. We also need help on areas we have fished but feel that we are missing something because we keep coming up with 0 fish caught. We need guidance and are hoping someone can help us out. Thank you 

I would suggest going through and reading up on all these topics I'm new as well and still making my way through them all. But the section about senkos and article about "guaranteed to catch fish"  it's the way I got my first bass. If you're looking for new places to fish Google Earth is your best friend. 

Hello and welcome to Bass Resource ~

This Whole site is Nothing But Help ~ Check out the articles section on bassing for beginners and then go from there.

A-Jay

http://www.bassresource.com/how-to-fish/

Welcome aboard!

If you are unsure there are fish in a lake or pond the best place to start is the good old worm (live worm) and bobber. that will tell you if there are any fish there. I would say go to your "confidence" lures but since you both are new stick to a worm and bobber. if there is you'll probably be catching bluegill with that set up. But where there's bluegill there are bass (most of the time)

Welcome aboard! You've chosen the right place to come for the information you seek. Check out the vast array of posts on this site and you will succeed.