Sign in to follow this  
blckshirt98

In-Fisherman TV - What Lund Model?

I'm wondering if anyone knows what kind of a boat they use on In-Fisherman for their multi-species?  I see Doug Stange in I believe a Lund boat, and it's not a bass boat it's more of "sit-in" multi-species boat as opposed to a classic "sit-on" bass boat, and, the engine is controlled with the old fashioned handle instead of a steering wheel.  Looking at their website I'd say it looks like it might be the Fury...can anyone confirm?

I can confirm this.  I watch In-Fisherman Angling Edge out of a regional FSN in Minnesota on Saturday morning regularly and they use either a pro V 2075 or pro V 1875.  I'm sure they have availability to lots of Lund models but those two are the ones that they're using almost every episode.  They were using a green 1875 single console yesterday morning.  The boats they use are geared towards multi-species fishing and I've seen them use a tiller as well when the troll because its generally easier boat control.

• Like 1

I think in fisherman is with alumacraft now.They used to be with lund boats.But not for a long time now.Al Linder  and his newer show The Anglers Edge is sponsored by lund boats.

Doug is with Alumacraft now and fishes primarily two boats: a 175 Competitor tiller, or a full windshield model which I believe is a 18-20 foot Trophy Sport.