Sign in to follow this  
boostr

Rage Tail Swimmer

Got to try them out this past weekend. Rage rigged them. Didn't catch a dern thing on it, but they swim really nice.

Man do they swim great!  I am really impressed with the action. Thought they might just be a knockoff but it is so much different. Very happy with them so far!

Jeff

• Like 2

Got some of them on the way in the kvd magic color. Can't wait to try them this weekend.

• Like 2

Tried them out for the first time today. I like the action. They seem to be a little softer than the Swing Impacts (tear up faster). They also seem slightly lighter and more buoyant. 

• Like 1

On 6/21/2016 at 7:56 PM, Oklahoma Mike said:

Tried them out for the first time today. I like the action. They seem to be a little softer than the Swing Impacts (tear up faster). They also seem slightly lighter and more buoyant. 

I don't know man, I've used the same bait in the past few outings. I mean I didn't catch anything, but I guess I haven't caught anything to damage them. I notice the ribs are much thicker than the Keitech ribs.

I'm gonna order the smaller versions from Seibert so I can use them on my swim jig trailers.

On Tuesday, June 21, 2016 at 7:56 PM, Oklahoma Mike said:

Tear up faster? Holy crap I'm afraid to take them out of the shell now.

10 minutes ago, Philo Beddoe said:

Tear up faster? Holy crap I'm afraid to take them out of the shell now.

I've caught four fish on them since I bought them. I tore one taking it out of the package. I'm not joking.

We got to fish these in TX with Big O (AKA Steve Parks, designer of Rage Tail baits) a few weeks back and I had one last about 6-8 fish (on a swim jig). It needed some adjusting every now and then but seemed to hold up well. They are also about 78 cents a bait vs 99 cents a bait for Keitech (3.75"). Plus softer baits tend to equal more action.

• Like 1