Sign in to follow this  
racedad

Before pulling the trigger!

Okay in another post, I was asking for help on a finesse spinning reel and alot of great answers, but one stood out on taking my rod to a store and trying out a couple different reels for balance and feel. Well of corse it would be the Stradic ci4+ 2500FA! Its was a close second for the Pflueger president. My question is anyone know if there is a better price out there than $179 on the Stradic(found this on line)? The dealer I went to wanted full retail of $219 and I was not going to drop that much. Thanks in advance for all the knowledge on this forum.

That's probably about as good as you're going to do for a new one. You might be able to find a cheaper used one. Thinking about selling mine in fact. 

• Like 1

You could always check the buy and sell sections of the various online forums if you don't mind buying used. Going by that auction site, you won't find one much less expensive than the one you found already unless you're buying used.

• Like 1

Thanks for the replies, just ordered the $179 Stradic. Kinda figured I wouldnt find it cheeper than that.