Sign in to follow this  
JJ78

new member in Southern New Hampshire

Hi New member on the site. i recently purchased a 12ft fishing kayak. Looking for some places in the area to fish. any suggestions? I have tried Robinson park pond in Hudson. Am planning on trying Little Island pond.  Also i'm interested in fishing the Merrimack north of Lowell if anyone knows of launch spots?

Welcome aboard!

Welcome aboard JJ.  There is a thread titled "Anyone have luck in Southern Nh yet" that a lot of people from NH post on.  Feel free to join that discussion.  Lots of people that can guide you in the right direction. 

Hello and Welcome to Bass Resource ~

A-Jay

Welcome....  Go to the thread Klubba (Lang?!?!) mentioned. If you're headed south to MA look up Eastern MA reports, also in the Northeast section.

Welcome. I agree, check out the "Any luck in southern nh yet" thread. NashuaNev will likely share some input about the Merrimack and Nashua rivers in the Nashua area. He knows them better than most and usually shares some good suggestions. 

Welcome I'm from the same area. Lots of good places around.  Horseshoe pond is a nice little spot.  Massabesic is always a favorite during the week

If you are ready to drive south to Chelmsford MA, there's a nice boat launch with plenty of parking at the Southwell baseball fields off 3A. Puts you in the Merrimack just south of the Tyngsboro bridge.